September 21, 2008

Counting down the days

I get to go home for a few days on Friday and I can't wait! This is the beginning of my fourth week here in Georgia and I miss lots of things.... my kitchen, my little corner under the stairs, my dressing room, but most of all I miss ....

Georgia has been a nice getaway, I get to walk to work again and get my alone time with my zune and a podcast every morning. The hotel is nice and managing a meal without a stove or regular fridge has required a bit of ingenuity. In the end home is home and I miss it terribly. I can't wait to be able to do the littlest things.  Going up a flight of stairs to a different room to go to bed, having a cup of coffee from our coffee maker, making dinner, having a real dinner on real dishes with real silverware, and just feeling relaxed at home.

No comments: